NEW – The Battery Fixer
PREVENT DEAD BATTERIES!
FIX DEAD BATTERIES!
Peace of mind.
- Fixes most Dead Car & Truck Batteries in 4 to 40 hours***
- Triples the life of working batteries.
- Easy to use, attach two leads and select Revive.
- Manual mode allows experimentation with other sizes & battery types.
- Build with same components as in 24/7 production recycling units.
- Serviceable Parts.
- Made in Nevada, USA.
- USA based Technical Support.
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Same technology and units used by the ReVolt Battery Exchange for processing over 10,000 batteries with a 60% to 74% success rate.
ReVolt technology focuses on three main problems of most dead batteries:
- Won’t accept a charge.
- Won’t hold a charge.
- Weak under load.
Preventing Dead Batteries:
Using Pro-S1 once or twice a year for 4 to 6 hours on working batteries can triple or more their useful life. Keep your working batteries going and going by simply giving them a “boost” treatment. This can be done without removing the battery from the vehicle. Save yourself the money, time and hassle of replacing batteries often. Or, make some money by providing a “refresh” service for your customers on a regular basis.
Rescue Battery: 9-Year-Old Battery, brought back from the dead in 2014, still in use in 2000 Durango as of June 2019.
Rescue Battery: 8-Year-Old Battery, brought back from the dead in 2014, still in use in 1999 RAM 1500 as of June 2019.
Fixing Dead Batteries –
ReVolt revival technology is proven on over 10,000 batteries processed by the ReVolt Battery Exchange in Reno, Nevada – a profitable, growing business that was opened in August of 2016. The ReVolt Battery Exchange was built on the concept of buying scrap batteries and then using ReVolt systems to revive the batteries and then sell them. ReVolt Battery Exchange offers an UNCONDITIONAL FULL MONEY-BACK guarantee on all of its recycled batteries that it sells and has a 4.7 (of 5) star rating on Google.
The ReVolt systems were challenged by Interstate Batteries of Nevada in 2018 to rescue a 26-Year-Old battery that had been dead for well over 20 years. The ReVolt systems recovered the battery to 80% of its original capacity – WINNER! Here’s the video
How easy is it to use? About as easy as a battery charger.
- Make sure battery terminals are clean. If in the vehicle, remove the vehicle’s negative battery lead.
- Attach Pro-S1 leads to positive and negative terminals.
- Start Revive Function.
- Wait 4 to 40 hours for the unit to signal Test or Fail.
- If test, load or use-test the battery. If Fail, discard or try again.
Production ReVolt units processing 20 Batteries.
At $100 per Battery
THE PRO-S1 CAN PAY FOR
ITSELF IN ONLY 7 USES!
Retail Price: $1199
Introductory Price: $649
Sold by ZTech4, LLC through the ReVolt Battery Exchange, 309 Kietzke Lane, Reno Nevada 89502 USA
- call 775-525-6868
- email [email protected]
*Returns accepted up to 30 days under normal use.
**Signed Experimenter’s Agreement is necessary for the introductory price.
***Notice: This is NOT a battery charger, the battery will charge as a side-effect of the repair process but not as efficiently as a dedicated battery charger. Repeated use to merely charge a good battery can damage it. We recommend a separate charger for the purpose of charging. ReVolt systems cannot repair every battery. The Pro-S1 is tuned for 12-volt lead acid batteries (AGM and flooded types) from 1 to 100 pounds. We typically achieve a 60 to 70 percent success rate with our systems on discarded batteries fields, yards, garages, etc.
Disclaimer: Pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. ReVolt Pro-S1 is in ongoing development.